Schwarzkopf Brillance 842 Intensive Color-Creme
The no. 1 coloration for fashionable, intensive colors.
Easy to use for an intense and extra shiny colour result.
Brillance 842 Hair Color has been developed for users with high demands on the hair color.
It is an intense demi-permanent color, known for intense and long-lasting vibrancy, and perfect grey coverage. The Brilliance formula contains a Diamond Gloss Serum, that provides hair with up to three times more colour radiance.
- Perfectly covers grey hair.
- Extra colour intensity.
- Up to 3x more dazzling diamond shine.
- Extra long-lastingness (up to 15 hair washes or 5 weeks).
Demi-Permanent and Ammonia-free.
- 1x Tube Color Brilliance Cream 60ml
- 1x application bottle with developer emulsion 60ml
- 1x Tube Brillance color shine conditioner 22.5 ml
- 1x Diamond Gloss serum, 1,2 ml
- 1x pair of gloves
- 1x Instructions
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coconut Alcohol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Isostearic Acid, 1-Hydroxyethyl 4,5-Diamino Pyrazole Sulfate, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Lauryl Glucoside, 3-Amino-2,4-Dichlorophenol HCl, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, Myristic Acid, Ceteareth-20, Ammonium Sulfate, Acrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride/Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Sulfite, Ceteareth-12, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Silicate, Citric Acid, Etidronic Acid, Linalool, Ascorbic Acid, Citronellol, Sorbic Acid
Before colouring your hair, remove the gloves supplied from the back of the instruction leaflet and put them on. Cover your clothes with an old towel.
Have a watch nearby, so that you can check the processing time.
Please apply Brillance on dry, unwashed hair.
2. MIXING – Step 1
Snap open the Diamond Gloss capsule at the marked line. Remove the top part of the capsule, creating a small opening. Then, carefully squeeze the entire content into the Application Bottle.
Pierce the Colour Creme tube with the reverse side of the cap. Carefully squeeze the entire content into the Application Bottle.
3. MIXING – Step 2
Place the cap back on the Application Bottle and close is securley. Shake the bottle vigorously until all ingredients are mixed into a smooth cream. Then twist off th tip of the cap and immediately start with the application process.
4. APPLICATION – Full head application
This method is recommended if:
• you are colouring your hair permanently for the first time.
• your previous hair colour has completely grown out or has been washed away. Apply the entire mixture, strand after strand, onto all of your hair. Then massage the mixture in with your fingertips. Leave on your hair to develop for 30 minutes.
5. APPLICATION – Regrowth application
This method is recommended if:
• your hair has been coloured and the regrowth is visible.
• the ends of your hair are darker or in poor condition.
At first, apply 2/3 of the mixture throughout the whole regrowth area. To do this, part a section of your hair using the tip of the Application Bottle. Apply the mixture along the parting by massaging it into the roots with your fingertips (leave supplied gloves on). Repeat this procedure for the whole regrowth area. Leave on to develop for 20 minutes.
Afterwards, apply the remaining mixture to the midlength section and to the ends of your hair. Massage well and leave on for an additional 10 minutes.
6. RINSING & CONDITIONING
At the end of processing time, apply warm water to the hair and work into lather. Rinse thoroughly until the water runs clear.
Afterwards, massage the specially developed Brillance Conditioner into toweldried hair and leave it in for 2 minutes.
Rinse thoroughly. Depending on the length of your hair, the Brillance Conditioner can be used for 1–2 applications.
To store it for a second application, please seal the tube with the reverse side of the cap.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.