Schwarzkopf Diadem 722 Permanent Coloration
Diadem is for intense, long-lasting color results with silky shine and up to 100% gray coverage. Diadem has been developed by Schwarzkopf hair expert for the special needs of your hair – for hair like silk . In addition, the proven Root Set offers an ideal solution to a regrown approach between two colorations to conceal. Suitable for all hair color, even for salon color.
- Perfectly covers grey hair.
- Easy to use for an intense and extra shiny colour result.
- Extra colour intensity
- Silk Color cream designed to produce a very deep , long-lasting color results with 70 % more shine and a silky hair feel
- Care Balm with oil seals the hair surface and nourishes the hair after coloring .
Demi-Permanent and Alcohol-free.
- 1x Tube Diadem Intense Colour Creme 60 ml
- 1x Capsule Liquid Silk 5ml
- 1x Developer Bottle with developer emulsion 60 ml
- 1x Tube Nourishing Balm 22.5 ml
- 1x pair of gloves
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Coconut Alcohol, Sodium Laureth-6 Carboxylate, Sodium Myreth Sulfate, Bis-Diisopropanolamino-PG-Propyl Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PEG-14 Copolymer, Octyldodecanol, Hydrolyzed Silk, Acrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride/Acrylates Copolymer, Coco-Glucoside, Ammonium Sulfate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Ceteareth-20, Ceteareth-12, Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Sulfite, Parfum, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Silicate, Resorcinol, Etidronic Acid, 4-Chlororesorcinol, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Butyloctanol, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 20, 2-Methylresorcinol, m-Aminophenol
Before colouring your hair, remove the gloves supplied from the back of the instruction leaflet and put them on. Cover your clothes with an old towel.
Have a watch nearby, so that you can check the processing time.
Please apply Brillance on dry, unwashed hair.
2. MIXING – Step 1
Snap open the Diamond Gloss capsule at the marked line. Remove the top part of the capsule, creating a small opening. Then, carefully squeeze the entire content into the Application Bottle.
Pierce the Colour Creme tube with the reverse side of the cap. Carefully squeeze the entire content into the Application Bottle.
3. MIXING – Step 2
Place the cap back on the Application Bottle and close is securley. Shake the bottle vigorously until all ingredients are mixed into a smooth cream. Then twist off th tip of the cap and immediately start with the application process.
4. APPLICATION – Full head application
This method is recommended if:
• you are colouring your hair permanently for the first time.
• your previous hair colour has completely grown out or has been washed away. Apply the entire mixture, strand after strand, onto all of your hair. Then massage the mixture in with your fingertips. Leave on your hair to develop for 30 minutes.
5. APPLICATION – Regrowth application
This method is recommended if:
• your hair has been coloured and the regrowth is visible.
• the ends of your hair are darker or in poor condition.
At first, apply 2/3 of the mixture throughout the whole regrowth area. To do this, part a section of your hair using the tip of the Application Bottle. Apply the mixture along the parting by massaging it into the roots with your fingertips (leave supplied gloves on). Repeat this procedure for the whole regrowth area. Leave on to develop for 20 minutes.
Afterwards, apply the remaining mixture to the midlength section and to the ends of your hair. Massage well and leave on for an additional 10 minutes.
6. RINSING & CONDITIONING
At the end of processing time, apply warm water to the hair and work into lather. Rinse thoroughly until the water runs clear.
Afterwards, massage the specially developed Brillance Conditioner into toweldried hair and leave it in for 2 minutes.
Rinse thoroughly. Depending on the length of your hair, the Brillance Conditioner can be used for 1–2 applications.
To store it for a second application, please seal the tube with the reverse side of the cap.