Orthomol Arthroplus, 30 Granules & Capsules
✓ Diet management of arthrotic joint changes
Orthomol arthroplus is a food for special medical purposes (balanced diet). Orthomol arthroplus for diet management of arthrotic joint changes.
Cartilage and joints are particularly stressed in arthrotic joint changes, therefore the nutritive intake of cartilage components such as glucosamine sulphate, chondroitin sulphate, collagen hydrolysate, hyaluronic acid and acetylcysteine is important, as is the intake of omega-3 fatty acids (eicosapentaenoic acid, docosahexaenoic acid).
Furthermore, the properties of vitamin C and vitamin E as well as the trace elements zinc, selenium, copper and manganese are important for the joint structures. Calcium, vitamin D and vitamin K are of great importance for maintaining the skeletal structure in osteoarthritis.
Calcium carbonate, fillers gum arabic, cellulose and sodium carboxymethylcellulose, rice starch, release agents silicon dioxide, magnesium salts of fatty acids and polysorbate 80, coating hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, shellac and talcum, dye titanium dioxide, olive oil, phytomenadion, cholecalciferol
Stir the contents of one sachet (= daily portion) into approx. 100 – 150 ml still water or fruit juice and take with or after a meal together with the omega-3 fatty acid capsules.
– If you suffer from disorders of glucose tolerance, use the dietary food only under careful metabolic control.
– Orthomol Arthro plus® should not be used during pregnancy, lactation or in children. A study using glucosamine in pregnant women showed no abnormalities. However, due to the limited data available on glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate, its use is not recommended for pregnant women, nursing mothers and children.
– When taking medication that affects blood coagulation, blood coagulation parameters should be closely monitored, especially at the start and end of treatment.
– Orthomol Arthro plus® is lactose- and gluten-free.
– In individual cases there may be slight burping due to the fish oil (omega-3 fatty acids) contained in the capsules. To avoid burping, you can take the capsules before going to bed.
– Due to the vitamin B2 content, the urine may turn yellow.
The product contains strongly coloring beta-carotene (provitamin A). Possible stains, e.g. on clothing, are difficult to remove.
– Keep Orthomol Arthro plus® in a cool and dry place.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.