Orthomol Natal is a food supplement that supplies important nutrients for a child’s development during pregnancy and breastfeeding as well as for women with the desire to have a child. It contains folic acid, omega-3 fatty acid DHA, probiotics and vitamin D.
A food supplement for mother and child as well as for women with the desire to have a child, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) contributes to maintenance of the normal brain function and maintenance of normal vision.
- Folic acid contributes to normal maternal tissue growth during pregnancy.
- Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin.
- Calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron, vitamin D, vitamin B12 and folic acid have a role in the process of cell division.
- Vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin D, folic acid, iron, zinc, selenium and copper contribute to normal functioning of the immune system.
- Calcium, magnesium, zinc, vitamin C, vitamin D and vitamin K contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium.
- Iodine and selenium contribute to normal thyroid function.
- Iodine and iron contribute to normal cognitive function.
Copper(II) ion, chromium(III) chloride, Lactobacillus casei, Streptococcus lactis, Doconexent, Icosapent, folic acid, potassium iodide, copper(II) sulphate, anhydrous, sodium selenate, nicotinamide, phytomic adion, beta-carotene, biotin, cyanocobalamin, Calcium dilactate, iron(II) fumarate, trimagnesium dicitrate, zinc gluconate x water, fish oil, omega-3 acid-rich, (R,R,R)-a63-tocopherol equivalent, omega-3 fatty acids, Bifidobacterium lactis, calcium D-gluconate-calcium lactate mixture (2nd order):3)-2-water, selenium(VI)-ion, ascorbic acid, lactobacillus acidophilus, bifidobacterium bifidum, calcium ion, colecalciferol, sodium molybdate, anhydrous, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine, pyridoxine hydrochloride, (R,R,R)-a63-tocopherol, chromium(III)-ion, iron(II)-ion, iodide ion, magnesium ion, calcium carbonate, zinc ion, molybdenum(VI)-ion, thiamine, thiamine hydrochloride.
Stir the contents of one sachet (= daily portion) into approx. 100 – 150 ml still water or fruit juice and take with or after a meal together with the omega-3 fatty acid capsules.
– Orthomol Natal® contains carbohydrates, in case of glucose tolerance disorders use only under careful metabolic control. The carbohydrates contained (8.1 g per daily portion) are readily available.
– Orthomol Natal® granules contain iodine. If you suffer from hyperthyroidism, please consult your doctor before taking Orthomol Natal®.
– During pregnancy the iron requirement and often also the magnesium requirement is particularly high. Therefore, an additional supply of these substances may be necessary under certain circumstances. Your gynaecologist will be happy to advise you.
– The recommended daily dose must not be exceeded.
– Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Pay attention to a healthy lifestyle.
– Keep out of the reach of small children.
– Taking Orthomol Natal® can cause the following harmless side effects: occasional yellowing of the urine or slight staining of the breast milk due to the vitamin B2 content.
– Every woman feels differently during pregnancy. Therefore, some women may experience slight gastrointestinal intolerances after taking the lactic acid bacteria culture capsule.
– Keep Orthomol Natal® in a cool and dry place.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.