Orthomol Fertil Plus, 90 Tablets & Capsules
✓ By taking Orthomol fertil plus, the quality of the semen and thus fertility can be influenced nutritionally.
By taking Orthomol fertil plus, the quality of the semen and thus fertility can be influenced nutritionally. In order to support the process, which lasts for several weeks, a long-lasting supply of micronutrients should be guaranteed.
- Other nutrients Fish oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, including in particular docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). These are polyunsaturated fatty acids that are constituents of cell membranes, among other benefits.
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction.
- Selenium contributes to normal spermatogenesis.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood.
- Vitamin B6, vitamin B12 and folic acid (folate) contribute to a normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 and zinc have a role in the process of cell division.
- Copper, selenium, vitamin C, vitamin E and zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
L-carnitine L-tartrate (22 %), filler microcrystalline cellulose, humectant sorbitol, fish oil (11 %), L-ascorbic acid, gelatine (from beef), filler hydroxypropylcellulose, corn starch, Humectant glycerine, D-alpha tocopheryl acetate, coating agent hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, zinc sulphate, separating agent magnesium salts of fatty acids, coenzyme Q10, separating agent talc, colouring agent titanium dioxide, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, copper sulphate, lycopene (from Solanum lycopersicum), dye copper complexes of chlorophylls and chlorophyllins, beta-carotene, lutein-containing Tagetes erecta extract, coating agent ethyl cellulose, colouring iron oxides, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, antioxidant strong tocopherol-containing extracts, stabiliser mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, sodium selenate, cholecalciferol, cyanocobalamin.
The contents of one sachet (= daily portion) daily with or after a meal and take it. The daily portion can be spread over the day or, if desired,
can be taken all at once.
– The recommended daily portion must not be exceeded.
– Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Make sure you have a healthy lifestyle.
– Keep out of the reach of small children.
– Orthomol Fertil plus® is lactose- and gluten-free.
– Taking Orthomol Fertil plus® can cause the following harmless side effects: yellowing of the urine due to the vitamin B2 content, and in individual cases a slight burping due to the fish oil (omega-3 fatty acids) contained in the capsules. To avoid burping, it is advisable to take the capsules before going to bed.
– Keep Orthomol Fertil plus® in a cool and dry place.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.